From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure Dell laptops and tablets with a Noble lock slot. The N17 Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock allows you to secure a Dell laptop that has a Noble lock slot, along with a secondary device that features the industry-standard Kensington Security SlotT. The 5mm Keying System with anti-pick technology allows you to use the same key for both lock heads and offers flexibility for IT administrators, as the keying system is compatible with all of Kensington's latest locks. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts.
- Primary lock head using a unique lock engagement offers the toughest security for Dell laptops and tablets with a non-standard lock slot
- Secondary lock head with T-Bar Locking Technology offers unparalleled strength for devices featuring the industry standard Kensington Security Slot
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden PinT Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & RetrieveT program allows you to order replacement keys
Tough Lock Heads
The two lock heads are designed for laptops and other devices, while using the same key so you can quickly secure a laptop as well as a monitor, docking station or hard drive.
Unique Lock Engagement
The primary lock head has expanding side "hooks" that grab on to the internal sides of the non-standard lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts
T-BarT Locking Technology
The secondary lock head uses the trusted industry standard that's compatible with the Kensington Security SlotT found on many peripheral desktop accessories. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensington's industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington's latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden PinT Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington's rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington's online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen