Voor persoonlijke hulp of snellere levering
+32 2 558 30 00
Main features of the Cisco DWDM SFP include:
- Support for International Telecommunication Union (ITU) 100-GHz wavelength grid
- Match for wavelength plan of Cisco 100-GHz ONS product family
- Fixed-wavelength SFP, with 40 different SFP models
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports or slots of a Cisco switch or router, linking the port with the network
- Supported protocols: Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel 1 Gbps and 2 Gbps.
- Optical link budget of 28 db
The Cisco DWDM SFP module is supported across a variety of Cisco switches, routers, and optical transport devices.
Connectors and Cabling
- Equipment: standard SFP interface network: dual LC/PC connector