Voor persoonlijke hulp of snellere levering
+32 2 558 30 00
ATTO's software optimizes the performance and simplifies the management of your storage infrastructure. Built to support multiple protocols such as Fibre Channel, SCSI, iSCSI, SATA, and SAS, it is easy to use and deploy into an existing environment to provide a robust iSCSI initiator for Apple Mac OS X.
ATTO's Xtend SAN iSCSI Initiator for Mac OS X allows Mac users to utilize and benefit from iSCSI, one of the fastest growing storage networking protocols today. iSCSI allows users to take advantage of their Ethernet expertise and infrastructure while reaping the benefits of network attached storage, avoiding the cost and complexity associated with Fibre Channel.
iSCSI is an important enabler for key applications including collaborative digital video/audio workflows, laptop connectivity to SANs, and remote backups. With iSCSI, small businesses and workgroups can take full advantage of a SAN environment, even with limited IT budgets and resources. Xtend SAN has been rigorously tested against products from leading iSCSI manufacturers, ensuring a high degree of interoperability.
The simplicity of iSCSI makes it the ideal storage networking protocol for Mac OS X users who are accustomed to the legendary ease-of-use of Mac OS X, as even non-technical users can set-up and manage a server with just a few mouse clicks. Xtend SAN further lessens the effort associated with the implementation of an iSCSI SAN by providing features designed with ease-of-use in mind. Xtend SAN provides a user interface that reflects the elegance and simplicity Mac OS X users have come to expect.
With a wide range of iSCSI products compatible with OS X, ATTO is the premier provider of iSCSI solutions for Mac OS X users.
- High performance - capable of supporting multiple streams of uncompressed video and audio;
- Header and data digest support with class 1 error recovery;
- iSCSI error handling and recovery;
- CHAP support;
- SNS client support;
- Login redirect functionality;
- Support for latest iSCSI specifications;
- Intuitive GUI-based installation and management;
- Advanced CLI for addressing iSCSI Targets;
- Compatible with leading Ethernet switches, network interface cards and iSCSI storage;
- Compatible with leading ISV solutions;
- Compatible with all ATTO iPBridges;
- Compatible with Apple systems running 32-bit and 64-bit Mac® OS X.
|Aantal licenties||1 licentie(s)|