Voor persoonlijke hulp of snellere levering
+32 2 558 30 00
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps, supports all your online needs
- 2X2 MIMO with Beamforming establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- 2 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Advanced HomePlug AV
- With advanced HomePlug AV MIMO,the TL-PA9020p delivers high speed over powerline to provide superior network performance,that supports all of your online needs. With a lag-free connection,you will never miss out again.
More stable connections
- MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Enhanced long-distance performance
- MIMO with Beamforming technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home,particularly for previously hard-to-reach outlets.
Wiring up with Gigabit speeds
- Connect to Gigabit speeds for your smart TVs,game consoles,computers and network attached storage devices. Just use an Ethernet cable to attach your devices to the powerline adapter to get started!
No power outlet is going to waste
- The integrated power socket means,that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Simply plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. The built-in noise filter also helps to eliminate electrical signal noise,that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
|Packaged Quantity||2 (specifications are for single item)|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet,HomePlug AV (HPAV),HomePlug AV (HPAV) 2.0,IEEE 1901|
|Data Transfer Rate||2000 Mbps|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit AES|
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3ab ,Plug and Play,RoHS|
|Line Coding Format||OFDM|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||LAN:2 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
1 x HomePlug AV 2.0
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Power Consumption Operational||5.8 Watt|
|Cables Included||2 x network cable - 2 m|
|Software / System Requirements|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS,Linux,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 2003,Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|