EPSON Fx-890ii - Printer - Dot Matrix - A4 - USB / Parallel
The FX-890II is a high-volume, low TCO 80-column dot matrix printer designed for fast, reliable printing. A contemporary new design and smaller footprint make upgrading easy and add a range of new features for unprecedented flexibility.
Market-leading print speeds
The FX-890II offers an improved USD (ultra speed draft) speed of 735 characters per second at 12 characters per inch, making a real difference to high-volume print runs such as stock reports and large batches of invoices or freight documents.
Epson's dot matrix technology is already mature and very reliable, and these new printers improve the mean time between failure by 25% to 25,000 power-on hours, ideal for challenging conditions or where regular maintenance is not practical.
Epson's new range of dot matrix printers has a refreshed design with a smaller footprint - depth has been reduced to just 320mm - making it easy to place into a business environment.
- Market-leading print speeds: Complete high-volume print runs even faster
- Very low TCO: Cheap, long-lasting consumables and low power use
- Even better reliability: Improved by 25% to 25,000 power-on hours
- Smaller footprint: Allows for easy placement within a business environment
- Energy Star compliant: To ensure the best possible energy efficiency
|Printer type||Dot Matrix|
|Print technologie||Dot Matrix|
|Printtalen / Fonts / Streepjescode|
|Papierverwerking / Media|
|Operatie / Volume / Certificaten|
|Geluidsniveau||Noise level : 55 dB|
|Stroomverbruik|| Power consumption (typical) : 54 W
Power consumption (standby) : 8 W
|Afmetingen / Gewicht / Garantie|
|Energie Ster Gecertificeerd||Yes|