| What is new
- Blow it up
- The Annotation Lens allows you to easily callout and
magnify specific areas of objects. Just point and click. Articulate the
way you want by specifying the lens shape, dimensions, frame color, and
magnification, then drag it anywhere.
- Indicative Icons
- Stay on top of your process with accessible symbols and
labels to let you know what mode you're in at any given time.
- On-the-Fly Editing
- Edit and delete SpriteEffects added to objects by simply
right-clicking and choosing an option from the context menu.
- Selection Sense
- Make educated Marquee tool selections with the chosen
area's dimensions clearly displayed and actively updating in the Status
- Mechanized Measurements
- Rely on Canvas X 2017 GIS to instantly calculate the
dimensions of objects without even having to define beginning and
ending points. Move or delete measurement values for clarity and
- Shrewd Shuffling
- Circumnavigate the tedium of painstakingly reordering
objects one layer at a time. The Smart Shuffle buttons move selected
objects above their nearest neighbors with overlapping bounding boxes,
independent of the stacking order in the Document Layout palette.
- Without a Shadow of a Doubt
- Enjoy the effortlessness of a shadow that dynamically
updates to the changes made to its object. Customize how far it appears
from the object, at what angle, how blurry, and with what color.
- Cross-Platform Flexibility
- Canvas X 2017 GIS allows you to work across operating
systems with support for the import of Canvas Draw for Mac files.
- Into Your Own Hands
- Canvas X 2017 GIS now features touch screen support for
selecting, drawing, painting, and more, so you can create even on the
go. Also, two-finger zooming and panning!
- Agile and Able
- Finish in record time! Faster and more powerful than ever
before, Canvas X 2017 GIS boasts optimized speed for launching, saving,
and loading files.