Why push a mouse when you can just point? Adesso makes it easier than ever to control your PC. Simply glide your finger over the smooth surface of the pad and gently tap it or click the buttons to perform all cursor movement functions. The touchpad was designed for users to be able to navigate through the programs without the hassle of pushing your mouse.
- The Adesso Browser Cat® 2 Button Touchpad makes it easier than ever to control your computer. To perform basic mouse functions, simply glide your finger over the smooth surface of the Easy Cat® to point, then tap on the pad or press on the buttons to click.
- Tap zones: Both "left" and "right" click functions can be activated by tapping on designated areas of the pad. It's easy to detect the "right" click area of the pad thanks to the subtle change of pad texture and color.
- Drag, draw, highlight: Double-tap and hold your finger on the pad, or hold the left button as your finger glides to grab, drag, and highlight any item on-screen.
- Scroll: Quickly activate vertical scrolling by gliding a finger along the touchpad edge.
- GlideExtend: Edge-extending features make it easy to keep moving the cursor after you've run into the touchpad's edge. Virtual buttons, sounds, speed, sensitivity and orientation settings can be customized via Cirque's driver.