- Supercharge your administrative tasks: easy, optimised filing of all your documents!
- Naming & classification
- Automatic creation of tree structures
- Lightning fast
- Automatic separation
- Export to the Cloud
- Create compressed and indexed PDFs
- Extensive import options
- Advanced image processing
- Intuitive interface so you can get started right away
- Simple, refined design that offers you all the features you need to classify files efficiently
- Optimal previews of your files: thumbnails that you can move, split and delete…
- Import your documents into the software instantly with a simple Drag & Drop
- Easy navigation among multiple batches of documents and different folder trees
- View editable fields: content recognition on the fly, file configuration and free text fields
- Helpful toolbars for publishing and image processing: image correction, adjustment, rotation, cropping, etc.
- Intuitive and intelligent classification of all your documents
- Meticulously file multiple batches of documents (letters, receipts, contracts, etc.)
- Name and file up to 500 pages per day
- File all of your documents, whether they are electronic (PDF, JPEG, PNG, etc.) or paper!
- Use this software with most scanners and MFPs available on the market
- An intelligent archiving tool, based on the predefined folder tree structure
- File your documents directly on your preferred Cloud platform
- Crop, fill, adjust, etc. For perfect rendering
- Efficiently manage the lifecycle of your files
With IRISmart File, you can forget about stacks of disorganised documents, files recorded inconsistently, time wasted searching for specific contents or explaining to colleagues how to find a document in the archives, … and go straight to optimised organisation of your documents and folders!
- Take full advantage of the potential of your documents
Import and rearrange all of your files based on your needs Your documents converted into PDF format – 20 x smaller!Find any information at any time.
| Minimum System Requirements
- 2GHz processor (32- or 64-bits)
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB free hard disk space
Recommended System Requirements Processor
- Intel i7 or similar. 2.6 GHz or faster (64 bits), with at least 2 cores.
- 8 GB RAM.
- 10 GB free hard disk space, preferably on a Solid State Disk drive.
- Internet connection.
Supported Operating Systems Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bits)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Important note about Virtual Machines: some virtual machines running on a laptop or small computer may not be usable. Some scanners are not recognised properly and the IRISmart File installation may fail if the Virtual Machine is not up to date with the latest Windows updates. Also note that a Virtual Machine must have at least 4 virtual cores.