- Simply the best in its category : Performance meets durability and comfort with a feature set unmatched in the entry-level price category.
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync; Cisco® compatible; Skype certified; Compatible with most leading UC platforms : Ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience with most all business-grade UC platforms.
- Padded, metal-reinforced headband : Adjustable padded headband provides headset comfort throughout the workday while metal reinforcement provides strength, flexibility and "just the right" fit.
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads : Comfortable for long hours of use thanks to premium leatherette ear pads, plus the ear pads can be easily cleaned or replaced as desired.
- Inline controls : Convenient access to all call controls: volume up/down, microphone mute and call answer/end*.
- Double-ear (stereo) corded design : Ideal for employees who need to block off surrounding noise for laser-like focus during desktop calls
- Incoming call indicator : LED flashes with incoming calls**, providing a convenient visual cue to answer the phone.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) : Enables precise tuning for both the mic and speaker so conversations are more life-like.
- Acoustic echo cancelation : Blocks unwanted noise coming from the speaker from entering the mic path.
- Noise-cancelling microphone : Blocks out distracting background noise from the surrounding environment.
- Dynamic equalizer : Automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
- Wideband audio : Hear and be heard in true wideband audio, ensuring those on both sides of the call enjoy a lifelike listening experience.
- Durable microphone boom : The boom rotates up and down and can be bent in or out to enable optimal placement for voice pickup.
- Stylish, lightweight design : Durable, lightweight materials provide a contemporary, stylish look.
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity : Easily connects to a PC or Mac with no additional software required.
- Use case recommendation : Heavy-duty business users in open workspaces and noisy offices or home offices.
* With Microsoft® Lync and Cisco® deployments.
**With Microsoft® Lync, Jabber® 9.6 and later deployments; SkypeT requires a plug-in.
| Technical Specifications
- Type: Directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <2% @ 1kHz, 94dB SPL
- Operating voltage: 1.4 - 5.0V DC
- Frequency response: 31.5 Hz - 20 kHz( Diffuse field )
- Sensitivity: 94dB ±3 dB at 1KHz, 0.01m, 0.01W
- Max output: <79 dB SPL
- Distortion: < 5% @ 1kHz, 10mW, 1kHz
- Width: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Height: 6.75 in (172 mm)
- Depth: 2 in (50 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- 0.75 in (21 mm)
- 2.38 in (62 mm)
- 0.38 in (10 mm)