For personal help or faster delivery
+32 2 558 30 00
Their thin,light notebook,completely transformed by the Apple M1 chip. CPU speeds up to 3.5x faster. GPU speeds up to 5x faster. Their most advanced Neural Engine for up to 9x faster machine learning. The longest battery life ever in a MacBook Air. And a silent,fanless design. This much power has never been this ready to go.
Small chip,giant leap
- It's here. Their first chip designed specifically for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors,the Apple M1 system on a chip (SoC) integrates the CPU,GPU,Neural Engine,I/O,and so much more onto a single tiny chip. With incredible performance,custom technologies,and industry-leading power efficiency,M1 is not just a next step for Mac - it's another level entirely.
- M1 has the fast CPU. With that kind of processing speed,MacBook Air can take on extraordinarily intensive tasks like professional-quality editing and action-packed gaming. But the 8-core CPU on M1 isn't just up to 3.5x faster than the previous generation - it balances high-performance cores with efficiency cores that can still crush everyday jobs while using just a tenth of the power.
- Up to 9x faster. 14 Even for a 16-core Neural Engine,that's a lot to process. Apps on MacBook Air can use machine learning (ML) to automatically retouch photos like a pro,make smart tools such as magic wands and audio filters more accurate at auto-detection,and so much more. That's not just brain power - that's the power of a full stack of ML technologies.
- The do-it-all notebook gets do-the-unbelievable memory. The M1 chip brings superfast unified memory. This single pool of high-bandwidth,low-latency memory allows apps to share data between the CPU,GPU,and Neural Engine efficiently - so everything you do is fast and fluid.
- Images take on new levels of detail and realism on the brilliant 13.3-inch,2560-by-1600-resolution Retina display. Text is sharp and clear. Colors are more vibrant than ever. And the glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure,so nothing takes away from your gorgeous view.
- Good looking. And easy on the eyes. MacBook Air automatically adjusts the white point of your display to the color temperature of your environment for a more natural viewing experience.
- The image signal processor in the M1 chip helps you look your best for every FaceTime call and video conference. Three built-in microphones make sure what you say gets heard whether you're on a call,dictating a note,or asking Siri about the weather.
- Get clearer,sharper images. See more detail in shadows and highlights. And face detection uses the Neural Engine to adjust white balance and exposure for even more natural-looking skin tones.
- When a keyboard types like a dream and still does a whole lot more:that's magic. With new preprogrammed shortcuts,useful features are even easier to access. Get help from Siri,switch keyboard languages,respond with the perfect emoji,find documents with Spotlight - there's so much you can do with just a tap. And the backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings.
- One touch is all it takes to lock or unlock MacBook Air. Use your fingerprint to rent a movie,buy an app,or access things like secure documents or system settings without having to reenter your password. And when you shop online with Apple Pay,Touch ID fills in your shipping and billing information without sharing your card details.
- The next generation of Wi-Fi isn't just faster - it keeps MacBook Air going strong even as more and more devices join the network.
- Ultra-high bandwidth meets ultra-versatility. Thunderbolt enables data transfer,charging,and video output all through a single port - and MacBook Air has two of them.
|Model & OS|
|Installed OS||macOS Big Sur|
|Processor Speed||Apple M1 GPU 7-core 3.20 GHz|
|Memory Std.||8 GB|
|Drives / Storage|
|SSD Capacity||256 GB|
|Display Type||IPS technology|
|Display Size||13.3 inches|
|Display Max. Res.||2560 x 1600|
|Integrated Camera||720p FaceTime HD camera|
|Integrated Speakers|| Stereo speakers
Wide stereo sound
|Audio Details||Support for Dolby Atmos playback|
|Built in Mic||Three-mic array with directional beamforming|
|Ports - Audio||1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack|
|Thunderbolt|| Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for:
Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
|WLAN|| 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology|
|Battery Type||lithium-polymer battery|
|Battery Capacity||Built-in 49.9-watt-hour|
|Battery Runtime|| Up to 15 hours wireless web
Up to 18 hours Apple TV app movie playback
|Ac Adaptor||30W USB-C Power Adapter|
|Width||30.41 cm (11.97 inches)|
|Depth||21.24 cm (8.36 inches)|
|Weight||1.29 kg (2.84 lb)|
|Special Features||Touch ID sensor|