- Sketch and design on the fly! LiveSketch is a revolutionary new tool
based on the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning. Free form sketching converts into precise vector curves on a
Enhanced vector previews, nodes, and handles
- Edit objects and effects more efficiently using enhanced previews,
nodes, and handles that don't get lost in the background colors of your
Prominent interactive sliders
- Easily work with object fills, transparencies, blends, extrusions, drop
shadows and contours thanks to more prominent interactive sliders.
Custom node shapes
- CorelDRAW 2017 simplifies shaping curves and objects by assigning each
node type a unique shape, making it easy to identify smooth, cusp, and
symmetrical nodes. You can also choose the node shapes that best suit your
Touch-friendly user interface
- Tablet Mode support makes it easy to create quick adjustments using
touch or a stylus. The new Touch workspace maximizes the size of your
drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands used most often,
plus you can pan and zoom with a single gesture.
Powerful stylus enhancements
- Enjoy a more natural drawing experience and achieve more expressive
results with the native support for Microsoft Surface, and advanced stylus
support. A redesigned UI gives instant access to relevant controls and the
ability to quickly choose which stylus properties to leverage. CorelDRAW
Graphics Suite 2017 has been enhanced so you can take advantage of pressure,
bearing, tilt, and rotation of your stylus to control a variety of tools and
Import legacy workspaces
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 lets you seamlessly import CorelDRAW and
Corel PHOTO-PAINT workspaces that were created in versions X6, X7, and X8.
You have the flexibility of importing some workspace elements and excluding
others. You also have the option of adding them to your current workspace or
creating a totally new UI configuration. And choosing which workspace
elements to import or export is faster than ever.
- Get the power and stability you need with full support for Microsoft
Windows 10 and discover how its innovative features can augment your graphic
design software experience, plus enjoy existing support for Windows 8.1, and
7. Expand your design program's compatibility options with the latest file
formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX,
PPT and more.