- How to reach us?
- Contact us
- Geographic Coverage
- Placing Orders
- Order Confirmation
- Delivery Period
- Delivery ways and delivery charges
- Method of Payment
- Return of goods
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone : 32/2/558.3000
Fax : 32/2/558.3001
Address : Rue Emile Féronstraat 168, 1060 Brussel - Belgium
VAT - BE 0437 509 887
Redcorp originally ships through the whole BENELUX (Belgium, The Netherlands & Luxemburg) with a third party transport company according normal shipping costs as stated below . However we accept orders from other European countries, and will ship international order at a rate calculated according to the actual delivery address.
Redcorp offers its services exclusively to Professional Users (companies, government,
When placing orders outside of our web site, please confirm in writing by e-mail,
- The (company) name, invoice address, telephone and fax number, and VAT number
- The (company) name and delivery address if different from above
- The product reference number
- The product description
- The quantity ordered
- The price ( excluding VAT)
Do I need a login and password to place an order on Redcorp e-Store?
If you are a new customer , you don't need a login or password to place an
If you are already a Redcorp customer , enter the website with your login
If you are a Redcorp customer , but do not have a login yet, Please contact Sales & Customer Support.
After placing an order, you will receive 2 confirmations by e-mail.
- The first one to let you know that your order has been registered and is being treated.
- The second e-mail will be sent just after your order has been entered in our backoffice,
Are the purchase contracts archived?
Yes the purchase orders are archived.
Orders for products available in Belgium will be delivered within 72 hours. Orders
If, for reasons beyond our control ( e.g. stock shortage, transport strike, courier
For all other queries concerning delivery, please contact our customer support department (e-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +32 2 558 3034).
Delivery ways and delivery charges
Goods ordered may be collected from our offices during business hours (9h00 - 18h00)
- Belgium : €10 excl. VAT for all orders below €100 excl. VAT
- Luxemburg : €12 excl. VAT for all orders below €100 excl. VAT
- The Netherlands : €10 excl. VAT for all orders below €100 excl. VAT
- One free delivery (per order) for all orders above €100 excl. VAT(in the Benelux)
If you require urgent delivery of the goods or if you place an order from abroad, (e-mail :email@example.com or telephone : + 32 2 558 3000).
Method of Payment
Subject to written approval of our credit insurance, a credit period of 30 days
Payment should be made to the following bank account numbers :
- KBC 435-7227501-14 (IBAN BE94 4357 2275 0114, BIC KREDBEBB)
- ING 310-1105351-25 (IBAN BE70 3101 1053 5125, BIC BBRUBEBB)
- The Netherlands : KB 22.214.171.124-95
- Credit card payments (VISA/MasterCard/EuroCard) are also accepted. ( Click here for payment procedure ).
- In all other cases, payment in cash should be made upon delivery.
Return of goods
Should the goods delivered prove to be faulty or in any other way unsatisfactory, (e-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone : + 32 2 558 3062).
"Cookie", a piece of text that our Web server can store on your hard disk. This is useful for having your browser remember some specific information. A cookie cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, get your email address or steal sensitive information about you. A cookie can only contain information from us or information you have provided to us. You must have cookies enabled on your browser to shop in our online store. This allows us to perform such functions as saving the contact information you provide and tracking your shopping cart. Only we will have access to the information gathered. Cookies are required to place your orders online.
Network connectivity and hosting services proudly provided by Belgacom